Sunday, June 13, 2004


The Gathering

Been almost half a decade and it is this day that we met again. Yes, Im referring the gathering of secondary 2E2 peeps! A fortnight ago I wud be surprised to hear that 20 odd is to turn up on this day, and so they did. Was late (as usual for me) with Yongren and when we arrived, I cant believe my eyes seeing so many of them at Orchard MRT. There was the clique of Michelle Jiemin and Agnes, and the "guai" group of Peiling Wingyan Huimin Diana Peiyun Tse Lun Shuling and not forgetting Yiwen, for whom I had a 2 year crush on during the secondary skool days. Man, she hasnt change one bit, and itz real. Well the rest was made up of us guys. Nothing much has changed, except that every one is becoming more matured and of coz better looking. Dinner at Marche was cool. All on 2 long tables, a cosy affair it is. Still, we can never forget the good old days of rumours between this and that .. and yes Im not let off too. Seriously the feeling of rejuvenation filled me up, with that strong first-time-crush emotion rushing tru my blood. Well did steal a peek or two at Yiwen tru the whole course, which I dun deny. Dinner over, and we then went down to Suntec for some updating in each and one of our own lives. The beautiful day ended at 11pm, and the "magical moment" faded .. in my heart I can only say miss ya guys lots. Till the next time then. Another half a decade? Im keeping my fingers crossed.