Monday, October 25, 2004


Life is B-E-A-utifuL

Im finaLLy back on my bLog again .. weLL ain going into detaiL aLL da wonderfuL moments I've been spending with my other haLf for u guys wiLL definiteLy get tired of it somehow =D

Was back from a trip to a 2-day stay at a MaLaysian keLong juz yesterday and my apoLogies for not getting no souvenirs coz there ain much anyway. Trust me, I was thinking of u guys back here, but i beLieve u aLL wud juz be happy knowing dat i am too, right? Or not? I wonder .. NevertheLess i tink it'd be cooL if aLL of us can go on a keLong trip one of these days next time. I had a magicaL 2 days with my dear sheep dat da crueLest eLement caLLed time seemed to have taken itz own toLL and stopped right there dat aLLowed me to reLi put down everything for once and Lead a Life of simpLicity.

Kukup is da pLace .. keLong is where they Live. Seafood is wat they eat .. and Im aLLergic to seafood duhh. StiLL i got to eat Lots of vege and meat dishes dat at Least my stomach is fiLLed as weLL. I muz reLi thank my dear for aLways Looking out for me every now and then, for i wun know wat i wud have Lost without her eh. Things Like passport, water bottLe, camera and stuff i aLways mispLace. WeLL many a time when u get out of a jaiL Like Singapore, u tend to reaLise da worLd out of it is so much b-e-a-utifuL .. and doing simpLe things Like juz sitting by da wooden pLank with dear or simpLy hoLding her hand waLking aLong da pavement of the keLong .. it cannot get any better than dat. Being there for 2 days, there are so many Lessons i have Learnt. FirstLy, fishing. We Learnt to fish! But aLas, i din reLi succeed, though there were a coupLe of fishy incidents whereby i ain patient enuff and da fish juz snapped off. Nickie got a catfish .. Kent caught a bLoody eeL .. eeeww!

Rich or poor, in Kukup, ain da amount of cash u carry, or da size of house u Live in. It is wat u have inside of u .. skiLLs, knowLedge, and maturity of thoughts. Kids there of 15 are rich with aLL these eh, seen a fisherboy of 15 who knows aLL kinds of fish and expLaining each of them juz Like we do during presntations, he's good! So peeps, pLz .. dun compLain about having a tuff Life right here in front of ur bLoody computer.

Okie, tru tis trip, i aLso got to spend some quaLity time wif my dear eh. Sorrie guys, but u know im happy and i have nowhere but here to reLease dat feeLing =D .. Life is beautifuL .. for sure it is .. and for u to reaLise take some time off ur routine and get of ur jaiL, ur "Life" ..

PS : There's more to Life than u know ..