Saturday, August 06, 2005


Money come, Money go

Money seems to be a good measurement of time .. it comes and goes so fast we cud hardLy count it. It was JuLy .. now August.

Stuff has been taking pLace aLL da time .. and juz today I got summoned for jaywaLking at the traffic Junction in Bugis. No idea I was so fucking suay .. shud have known better seeing the poLice shit in twos aLong each traffic Light and aLL da peopLe reLuctant to cross at red Light. On a typicaL day everyone wud have heck da fucking cab horns and crossed as a whoLe.

This day, I was a hero. The irony is that I had juz taken my pay from Sentosa earLier in the day. Ohh, and did I mention I Lost my waLLet back in June?

Lunar seventh month, whiLe my ancestors are Loaded with miLLions, Im juz another pauper out there acting Like a rich ass, tiL money comes again .. ciaoz ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »