Friday, October 13, 2006

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

"Do we really really need frens in our lives?
But the problem is do we need them?
Seriously we came by on this earth alone and left behind everything alone as well.
After the end of the journey, we too; never keep them by our side.
As such, will my conclusion be right?
Or was I swayed yet again by the confusion?"

*copyright extract from a sweet but rude Lady's bLog*

The miLLion doLLar question has a priceLess answer ..

We NEED frenz.

You know you are reduced to nothing without them. You know you cant do without them ..

They are the spices of your Life .. bitter sweet, hot and coLd, they make up who you are and wiLL be.

ALright I onLy have an answer but to see beyond the answer, you gotta Look at frenz with the answer and probabLy you wiLL agree with me.

Or maybe the debate's gonna be on soon between you and me. I am prepared ..

True frenz wiLL not give u their wings but teach you how to fLy .. they wiLL not give you attention but watch over you from far .. they may not be abLe to give you much advice but Lend you a ear which may be spoiLt from proLonged hearing of whining!

No comments: