Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Stagnant

A game of soccer sets me thinking far into my approach in pLay, which I haven reaLise untiL about today.

I was having a normaL kickabout with the campmates here, Like aLways, I pLayed as the Last man keeping goaL. As usuaL, my team wiLL compLain about me being compLacent becoz I aLways Lean my eLbows on the bar of the goaLposts and then concede soft, sudden goaLs. WeLL, they are right, I am simpLy Mr. CompLacent.

SeriousLy, I dun give a shit becoz I did not show enough respect to the other peopLe. The tag of "you-are-so-good" hanging on my head must be taken off becoz everyone wants to pLay to win and my attitude sucks big time. I apoLogise.

SuddenLy I remembered some footbaLLing peopLe who had toLd me before, that my styLe of pLay has become conservative. UnLike the past, I dun attempt to dribbLe past peopLe anymore. I dun turn peopLe inside out and outside in anymore. I dun attack freeLy anymore. I juz become .. defensive, Like in my own Life. I've stopped going after improvement and to better myseLf.

WeLL, therez no right or wrong, everyone evoLves through time, but you know it when itz time to change. Sometimes, you wiLL need someone to give you a kick in the butt to get you going ..

Watz ur position? An aLL-out attacker, or a Laid-back defender?

No comments: