Friday, February 22, 2008

A Pair of Exciting Events

They say good things come in twos ..

Juz hours ago comes the announcement of the winning bid for the inauguraL 2010 Youth OLympics. ALso, eagerLy anticipated by young and oLd .. the winning numbers for the Toto Lottery of a whopping TEN MILLION DOLLARS (Singapore Currency).

CongratuLations to motherLand Singapore for earning the votes 53:44 .. thus becoming the first city to host the event come 2010.

My heartfeLt envy and joy for a good man who has won the Toto, but probabLy having to share with dozens others around the country. Itz so unbeLievabLe that it happens to someone cLose in my circLe, but it can happen to anyone though. WeLLs, identity wiLL be kept confidentiaL for security reasons.

ALL in aLL, it is a good day though nothing comes for me. Coming down to earth, I might as weLL work for my own patch of happiness though we do need a LittLe Luck sometimes to just make things happen.

No comments: