Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Beginning

I am empLoyed. And soon, Like everyone, my Life wiLL be dedicated to working in exchange for the medium everybody craves - money.

Somehow satisfied with what I wouLd be getting, I cant but heLp feeLing jeaLous about one good friend of mine. Mr. FooL, a good man, has recentLy graduated with a good degree. He has since been hired and paid good money. Ehh, make it great money in fact.

So much so making me wonder for a second if I have made the correct choice in choosing a job which does not aLLow me to commit time to further my studies concurrentLy.

Like it or not, we aLL need that piece of paper for survivaL. Not unLess one is happy with just enough to Live and not wanting to set up a home in the future.

PeopLe's Association, here I come.

No comments: