Friday, August 01, 2008

"Why So Serious.."

With Joker steaLing the LimeLight of Late, his favourite quote has become of hot househoLd usage.

"Why so serious.."

Indeed. We shouLd Lighten ourseLves sometimes.

And so at the end of the enduring 12-day work, I decided to join CLement at Zouk. Wat I din expect was to be in a cLique of exchange students from Austria, as Kenny brought aLong his friends from faraway.

Itz a LittLe awkward to converse fLuentLy coz I have been using LittLe EngLish since graduation from schooL. But as the night went on, things got better, and Steven, the onLy Austrian guy, began to understand my words much more easiLy.

Fact one, in terms of beer, the Austrians are toppers as one of the Largest consumpting countries in the worLd. The first being Czech RepubLic.

Fact two, Mambo night is fuLL of fun, especiaLLy when u see many peopLe doing the same hand signs .. I mean hand dancing.

Fact three, I'm starting to reaLise that cLubbers are mostLy very happy peopLe. Even for those who are attached, they are there to meet peopLe and reLease themseLves.

I think I have started to change my perception about cLubbing. Itz a reaLLy good sociaL venue.

No comments: