Thursday, November 06, 2008

America Decides



Another history rewritten. The 44th Presidency of the United States of America was decided earLier on, with Democrat Barack Obama winning over the RepubLican John McCain.

FrankLy speaking, my knowLedge has been reaLLy Limited these days, other than knowing that Obama is born of an African father and American mother, and that he is the first black American to become President, and that he is considered a truLy gLobaL President (with even Indonesians, Japanese, and Africans aLL behind him), I dun think I have any idea what kind of impact this eLection has on Singapore as a whoLe.

WeLL, it doesnt reaLLy matter a Lot. The onLy good thing is that I am gonna be away from work for at Least a week. The company has sent me for an induction camp which my coLLeagues have aLL cLaimed to be the sweetest time of their working Life in the company.

Man, I am so Looking forward to it. May not be onLine for the next few days. So, tiL then, cya.

No comments: