Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Things

As days go by, things evoLve. Some for the better, some not exactLy the same story.

With the imminent departure of my buddy-coLLeague Sean, I can onLy foresee that my time in the current office wiLL not become any better.

It couLd be time for a new chaLLenge, to run away and not risk the chance of being bombarded with more work which wiLL increase the chances of being Less efficient.

I do not want to Look bad, because I beLieve in quaLity. With more workLoad, and taking quaLity into consideration, many things are bound to be sLower than usuaL. With the expectation LeveL of myseLf being pretty high aLready, peopLe wiLL onLy feeL that I am not giving the same, which wiLL definiteLy end up being unjustified to me.

WeLL, fingers crossed, if a better offer is in pLace, I shaLL bid goodbye to a job I Love and hate dear.

That aside, I just created a phrase of my own ...

A Rocher a Day keeps the Spirits at Bay! (enjoy chocoLate, it sure Lifts one up)

No comments: