Sunday, October 17, 2010

Breathing Hard

Work and studies, the two activities that take up pretty much of my time apart from spending a good weekend with Love, in and out, Less those that I have to rush projects and assignments.

As time goes by, sometimes I get jaded, other times, I find confidence through good cLassmates and of course, Her.

I'm not sure if I can see studies through, for it sure is starting to take a toLL on my heaLth as I get unweLL easiLy these days, signs of a Low naturaL body resistence against bugs. However, I'm just appreciating the fact that despite the changes that took pLace, many things in my Life are stiLL somewhat intact.

If She decides to stand by me through, I wiLL not Let Her down, and fuLfiL the job a responsibLe man has to do.

I Love Her, its true.

No comments: