Saturday, February 08, 2014

Exposure

It has been six months since I rejoined the organisation that I started my first job at. In a way, things are not going as good as expected; so many things to manage, yet so few hands to carry out. And that is probably why six months felt like yesterday.

Looking back, the only solace must be meeting new people within the organisation at major events. With each new person I meet, the network gets bigger and stronger, and with each friendship forged, the motivation to meet these people again naturally grows.

People's Association, is a unique entity. Though all of us are here for the pay check each month, without a big heart, it can be tough surviving here. Glad to be back, though, I would have wished that time could go a tad less quickly.

2014 will prove to be even busier, faster and gone before you know it. Cherish the good times, and persevere through the bad. All in all, we'll never walk alone.



No comments: