Sunday, November 13, 2005

CycLes

These days, I'm pretty contented ..

I reaLise in my Life, aLL I need is juz my handphone, fuLLy charged, my waLLet, with some cash and EZ-Link card. I Love Listening to songs on the radio, wherever I am, whenever I am. Anyway I wud highLy recommend this song Photograph by NickeLback coz itz one very nice song. Heard it first time over Caixia's (from adidas) bLog. Why issit nice? Listen and you wiLL aLL know ..

I aLso reaLise Life is so fuLL of cycLes, coz Life itseLf is a cycLe. And watever that goes around does come around. A roLLercoaster ride wiLL end after some whirLwind turns .. then it wiLL start a new ride again. The sun wiLL rise in the east, set in the west .. then it wiLL rise again from the east. An empty stomach wiLL be fiLLed with food .. and in no time it wiLL become empty again. See it?

WouLdnt it be wonderfuL if Life cud come to a standstiLL when it is most beautifuL? I know itz impossibLe, for Life is but juz a cycLe.

I stiLL yearn to take the same cycLe again, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »