Tuesday, November 01, 2005

To You

Today wouLd have been the first month of our second year together ..

I stiLL remember .. those days when we first knew each other and had so much fun. You were someone speciaL .. and I was someone speciaL to you too. And we had so much joy and Laughter inside that shop of ours.

Do u remember .. when we were juz frenz and you aLmost hugged me at the MRT without reaLising what you were doing and I stood there stoned heh ..

Everyone thought we were together when we spent every minute sending goods, tending store, having Lunches and writing vapour on the gLass panes. You wrote "siLLy goat" and I wrote "stupid sheep" ..

Do u know .. that being with u was an impossibLe dream that happened .. that I stood by LeveL 2 watching you Leave the campus in a car thinking that you were attached .. that I feLt uneasy whenever someone stops by the store to visit you those days .. that you are simpLy beautifuL ..

We were juz frenz ..

1st October 2004 .. it aLL began ..
the fairytaLe, the magicaL moments and every smiLe on ur face, every hug and every second I heLd ur hand .. I wiLL never forget.

You are God sent, to show me the way.
You are God sent, to teach me how to fLy.
You are God sent, to show me wat Love trueLy is.

Be happy coz You trueLy are the best, reaLLy ..

The journey back to Eden sure is Long, but You wiLL aLways be in my heart.

"To Love is to Let go .. watz meant to be is meant to be .."

No comments: