Saturday, September 02, 2006

Coming to a CLose

And so my B.M.T is ending in Like some days time?! Shit .. Life sure goes past that fast ..

Yea it sure did.

This is, to me, not training to be a soLdier, but an experience to remember. My mates, they were once boys .. and after seven weeks of Living together, they are ... stiLL boys.

WeLL, thatz the main objective of the Singapore Arm Forces for the Pes C - not to train, but to experience.


This week was outstanding!

There was Live range where night firing Looked Like those in Star Wars, route march (8km "waLk" onLy as compared to 24 for the rest), the Games Day and Recruits Evening where we partied aLL night Long.

Being the second fastest man in my company, I was automaticaLLy seLected to run in the Chain of Command. It was an honour to run aLongside my company's commanders .. and good thing did not juz end here ; mayB to some it is but excess weight to their aLready heavy FuLL BattLe Order, but nothing beats being the fLag bearer during the route march waLking aLongside the OveraLL Commander.

I wiLL never forget the moments where my 200-men strong company cheered as I ran for 2oom .. I wiLL never forget being among the eLites of the company even though we're aLL Pes C status .. and I wiLL never forget the peopLe who gave me everything I need to be a better man.

ULysses Co. .. U are the best and off the rest.


******************* END OF ARMY WAYANG-ING **********************

Fuck it .. nothing excites anymore.

Tired .. I need a fresh chaLLenge.


.. and I miz you.

No comments: