Monday, September 18, 2006



Lost count when the Last time was that I set foot into a cinema but yesterday I did.

BeLieve me, this is worth $9.50 ..

Had neither cLue nor any idea what this movie was about even as I booked the tickets onLine .. untiL the person who got me to watch this, briefLy toLd me Like 30min before screening?

ALright, it reminded me of peopLe who changed once they stepped foot into the working society. Everyone do not reaLise the drastic change in themseLves untiL things they once had started to vanish LittLe by LittLe. WeLL, maybe thatz juz Life ..

Anyway thankew for the nice evening and sorry for being Late .. again.

To aLL you Ladies out there, pLease spend some time to thank your parents who bore you as a SHE. NationaL Service sucks big time .. With $350 per month, I ain sure how Long more before having to face my financiaL crisis.

No comments: