Saturday, November 11, 2006



10th November - When Two Become One

Ask me .. and I wiLL teLL you everything that happened on this day ..

Ask me about the nightmare wisdom teeth extraction this day that ignited a sore that I had to endure ..

Ask me about WiLLiam & Irene 's BIG DAY @ HiLton HoteL that ended in a fairytaLe ..

Ask me about having to admire whiLe the rest are fucking enjoying the cuisine at the wedding banquet .. and being unabLe to smiLe at the camera (not that I dun wanna smiLe ok?) ..

Ask me about the Hyatt HoteL incident at 3a.m amidst the dim Light by window, a siLhoeutte of a "Live sex" (itz true, and they cant stop shaking for thirty minutes at the open window!) .. as seen by the few of us guys across the road at the bus stop ..

Ask me about the cab driver which keep Laughing to himseLf with the four of us in the cab amused and for Yongren, sheLLshocked and worried, being the Last man to aLight from the unusuaL journey home.

I wiLL teLL you every singLe detaiL on this speciaL day ..

No comments: