Monday, November 13, 2006

JingLes, sparks, Lights.

The best things are happening to me .. but why so Late!

To the Legendary MaLays of Sengkang who made me reaLise what beautifuL footbaLL is about, thank you.

To Mr. WiLLiam who has juz "bought one getting many free" in time to come .. congrats, and thank you too, for bringing up The Team you beLieved in, and for seeing The Team grow throughout these years.

A "paparazzi" news update on a great guy of The Team : someone is recentLy attached .. from my heart, I am happy for you.

I foresee a spLendid pooL of exciting events to come before my departure to somewhere new ..

For aLL you guys out there, dun juz pLain think of doing something, make it happen.

1 comment:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

yeah im trying... but as you see from my blog, my computer isn't playing. Grr.