Monday, March 05, 2007

These few days, I buried myseLf under those past papers .. and odds are on for me to fLunk. Stakes are high ; a bet with Desmond Tan for a carton of Red Tea, and my in-charge Staff Sergeant Matthew for an extra day off incLuding an approved trip to Kaohsiung.

As I took the chinese theory paper which contains aLien words of ancient chinese, my heart thumped. Never have I .. since primary skooL, been so serious in a test before untiL today .. and the stress factor is obviousLy feeL-abLe.

Here, the procedure is .. you take the theory in the morning .. if u pass, you wiLL take the practicaL in the afternoon. If u faiL, you can go home. So as we were waiting for the resuLt, my coach brought us to take a Look at the circuit. But aLL the whiLe, my heart pounded hard!

ALright I shaLL ignore the other detaiLs .. but dear worLd,

I am officiaLLy a driver!

*bLows trumpet* *fireworks* *jump over the moon*

.. aLright I shaLL stop the chiLdishness here.

StiLL, this is one moment to be reaLLy happy about. I worked for it, and I thoroughLy deserve it. 95 out of 100 for theory is remarkabLe .. and 90 out of 100 for practicaL is outstanding ..

I asked coach regarding the practicaL as to why nobody got fuLL marks. Then he, with the sun Looming from his back, said .. "driving is Like writing a composition .. there is no perfection in it .."

EnLightened is the young one, me.

The road, with endLess Limit, is now opened.

No comments: