Wednesday, March 14, 2007

With Xuan-xuan, Desmond Tay & Wei-wei's beLoved sweetie pie.

FYI, this famiLy has a reaLLy coincidentaL connection to my Life. Desmond Tay is from my camp whiLe his wife is my former skooLmate. On top of that, she is aLso Peiling's feLLow choirmate back in the secondary skooL days, and to think that aLL of us are here in Taiwan!

P.S (to PL & WY) : ehh dun tink onLy u two got chance to take picture with sweetie pie hor .. *Laughs*

This day was fareweLL to 1st Sergeant Chua and Jerome .. do enjoy the air back in Singapore.

Boy am I growing reaLLy fat .. got myseLf on the scaLe and astonishingLy in my aLmost three months here my weight jumped from 73kg to near 80!

Shit .. Taiwan treats me far too weLL ..

But, I dun give a damn~ .. tomorrow I shaLL be the proud owner of a brand new Laptop. TiL then cya ..

No comments: