Monday, April 30, 2007

Destiny @ Fingertip

Many a time, we are aLL caught in scenarios, or situations whereby we have to react. And how we often react, we are divided by two or more choices in making a finaL decision. Sometimes we react, and then Look back in regret. Otherwise, we move on and the whoLe shit is forgotten.

But most of us dun reaLise how powerfuL each and every action we take is. One smaLL LittLe move wiLL unknowningLy change the whoLe picture of the future, of not just one ownseLf, but everyone around.

Take for exampLe, on this day, I decide to take the bus. After I hop I take the front seat. At the next stop, some passengers board. They move to the back as the front is aLready occupied. If I have made another decision to take a cab, then the events that happen wiLL totaLLy be different not just for myseLf, but many, many peopLe thereafter. Now can you see how powerfuL your actions can be? As a matter of fact, every singLe person in me and you, can change the course of Life of another. Do make the best out of it, for destiny is right at your fingertip.


Years ago when he was a LittLe boy and I was a secondary schooL kid with the "watever" attitude and fun was the onLy thing I knew, I did not even make any effort to communicate with him. I remembered, he used to ask me about footbaLL and I found him pretty annoying. He was a bright boy but I was never bothered about his Life. For the foLLowing years he got into bad company and that's it, too Late to be even bothered coz he couLd change for the better anymore.

As of yesterday, he is sentenced to jaiL for gLue sniffing.

As his brother, I am aLL to bLame, reaLLy.

FaiLure is a norm in my Life for dunnoe since when, seriousLy.

No comments: