Friday, April 13, 2007

Wassup?

Shit, finaLLy after Like a week without the internet, here I am again, bLogging. Since my beLoved companion, Lappie, reported sick and have since been sent for checkup, therefore it is back to basics ; inserting coins @ the mess for internet service ..

What have I done so far in the past week .. weLL most memorabLe wouLd be a reaLLy interesting 4-day tour to Taichung with the two insane chef friends of mine, nameLy Jerms and ImmanueL. The tour was made so much more budget as we "A"- ed (earned) free Lodging and transport from Jerm's LocaL friend, Wang Xin-yi, born of pure Taichung bLood. Legend has it that through Taiwan, the most beautifuL girLs are Located in Taichung, and an eye-opener it was for the three of us, "The BeteLs" (named after the renown fruit in Taiwan)

Very ironicaLLy, the itinerary for each tour I had incLuded a visit to the LocaL University, and to think I am not even University-quaLified. At the Tung Hai University, schooL of Xin-yi, I finaLLy met my passion of which I had soreLy missed - footbaLL. We pLayed a game with the students there, and we exceLLed onLy tiL the finaL game which I doubt Jerms wouLd wish to remember.

Other than the University visit, Xin-yi drove us to the famous shopping spots, and aLso the beautifuL night niew of Taichung up at a sort of cLiff area. It is aLso said that Taichung is the most romantic city in Taiwan, with the great night Life of nightcLubs and high-cLass moteLs, savorous food in restarants at midnight and many, many spots with spLendid night view of the city for coupLes to create the moments they want.

At the end of the fourth day, I had Left earLier than the other two "BeteLs" to head for Kaohsiung for my beLoved Lappie's repair, and, on the way, for a LittLe meet-up with the two gaLs, WY & PL. We spent the few hours having dinner and to the newLy opened shopping centre, Dream WorLd, where the top is buiLt with a gigantic ferris wheeL. In Taiwan, if you ask a girL up the ferris wheeL and she agrees, it means a reLationship has started. WeLL, no we ain on a 3-some and we did not join the Long queue to go up ya?

ALright it was back to same oLd shit in camp and work .. work and work tiL you drop. I am drained, but at Long Last the nightmare wouLd soon be over.

I miss home .. and I wiLL be back soon.

No comments: