Monday, May 28, 2007

The Weekend

FinaLLy the good days are back again at where I am, thus aLLowing me to go on trips and tours yet again!

Saturday was spent in Kaohsiung. HighLights incLude meeting up with the two Kao-meis and Jeremy's Taichung girLfriend. A waLk aLong the Love River was somewhat an eye-opener .. there were street staLLs and performances by combinations of soLo, mother-daughter, sisters and non-profit organisations Like the prevention of crueLty towards animaLs creating awareness and urging pubLic to donate. However what truLy touched me that evening, was the oLd coupLe that seLLs hand-sewn straw products. SandaLs and sLingbags aLL made soLeLy from straw .. and it ain juz pLain making. It is worksmanship .. it is .. extraordinary, and this coupLe is from what I beLieve to be in their seventies aLready.

Love River definiteLy Lives up to her name ...

Love River, Kaohsiung.

As for Sunday, a morning at the beach aLLowed me to unwind a LittLe. And trust me, Sentosa is nothing compared to the waves and waters of foreign shores Like that of where I was. A feast for the eyes too, where Taiwanese gaLs don in bikinis and beachwear! Ohh pLease, teLL me this is heaven, or at Least the next nearest to it.


Kenting Nan-Wan beach .. yes I know, I'm fatter now.

Then went to the kart racing arena to meet up with the Kao-meis who came down with me to the south. I have to apoLogise for being a bad host. FirstLy going for breakfast at Macs without them and then, going to the beach Leaving them in the company of Desmond Tay and Wei Wei. Ok itz a LittLe compLicated and Long story so shaLL not go further into detaiLs.

At the kart-racing, I thought making it Like a bumper car game wouLd be interesting so I bumped, and bumped and bumped. The aftermath? PeiLing with a bLue-bLack ankLe and for the next haLf of the day she waLks with a Limp. Ok .. Im sorry ya? My intention wasnt to hurt but to attain maximum excitment for u aLL since u gaLs cant win anyways ....


The 2 Kaohsiung-meis making a cameo in Hengchun town.

Evening at Hengchun town. And that sums up a reaLLy reLaxing weekend.

Two more days to homecoming .. and to my Love, footbaLL.

No comments: