Monday, July 23, 2007

One year, 365 Days

Juz passed the haLfway mark of my miLitary Life. Like everyone says, itz gonna be juz a bLink of the eye before the end comes. However, things are so much better than I have expected, and so much more unique for the path that I have chosen. I met great friends, I saw new things and I experienced stuff Like never before.

Okie I'm not one to bitch about shopping but hours earLier I purchased a singLet which I onLy tried after coming home. The materiaL is reaLLy comfortabLe, stretchabLe yet the whoLe garment is so tight fitting, peopLe wiLL definiteLy mistake me for being gayish.

I stiLL Like it though .. but pLease, I am reaLLy straight.

LastLy I wouLd wish the many beLoved friends out there who are currentLy on the down to turn the tide right about soon ..

No comments: