Friday, July 06, 2007

Up and Coming



Like the stockmarket, the amount of positivity feLt in me is on the rise again. Excitment and the abiLity to Laugh naturaLLy are signs of that.

Watched American Pie 5 some hours ago and man, this show reLi stretched my tummy! I am aLso reaLLy, reaLLy Looking forward to the new EngLish Premier League season with LiverpooL making remarkabLe signings of outstanding pLayers Like Torres of whom wiLL definiteLy turn the tide around for the Reds, who has yet to won the titLe for aLmost two decades now. Browsing tru Debby's bLog aLso made me fuLL of envy for her current one month vacation in Paris and I feeL that I am so much more excited for her than when I was there Last May!

ALL in aLL, I think, I feeL so much aLive. I concLude that I am pure human once again.

No comments: