Saturday, October 20, 2007

Soon

After seeing the whoLe bunk of a dozen men change throughout one year, I have since become the most "oLd bird". As much as I wouLd Like to think that the new peopLe are considerate, homeLy and caring, itz sad that reaLity is otherwise.

I do not understand how difficuLt it can be to cooperate and keep the whoLe room cLean. The peopLe before them couLd do it, cant they? I can be very nice, but these seLfish peopLe have to Let me portray myseLf to be bad to them. WeLL, too bad, they juz gotta bear with me for another two months. Boys, wiLL aLways be boys if they do not get some kick in their ass.

So gLad, itz about soon I return home too. These peopLe juz heLp me decide not to extend my stay any further here. Money aside, I wouLd rather stay with peopLe who knows how to create a cosy and comfy environment.

Fuck the newbies.

No comments: