Monday, September 01, 2008

The Nike 10km Human Race

Been a whiLe since participation in a running event after an absence from the country for a year. This charity run sure is very much enjoyabLe with the company of 10,000 others from home, and one miLLion worLdwide.

Of coz, not forgetting Jerms who paced aLongside me throughout, and Amos for running his own race at record time, and Lovey dovey Guizhong and Charmaine finishing together a few minutes Later. Jaz and Jo, surprisingLy, did pretty weLL even though I sure have premature doubts about them compLeting, and that they are just here for a LittLe stroLL.

Bumped into ex-schooLmates AmeLyn and Huiying, of whom we did meet juz a week ago whiLe coLLecting the race pack at CLark Quay.

CoincidentaLLy, therez this guy whose number is juz one apart from mine, and we din hesitate a second to have a picture taken together.

A shirt number with many admiring in awe, 0787778 is one I wouLd wanna extend my thanks to Amos for magnaminousLy exchanging with me. Or rather, I fought with Zhanrong to win the right for that number. ALL in aLL, I guesz it was destined for me to keep.

Upcoming, the Run For Hope, formerLy known as Terry Fox Run for Cancer foundation wouLd be next.

Now, who's in?

No comments: