Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Day Derrick & Ruxin Become One


The CoupLe.


Kena saboh-ed.


The footbaLLing peeps of the Groom.


Their very roooomantic photoshoot aLbum.


A picture with PoLymate, Nana. In fact, I can count with my fingers the number of those I am stiLL in contact with ..

JuLy 18th is more than just a Saturday. As the titLe had suggested, this was a big day for a good mate in Premier FootbaLL CLub.

It was one of those rare days I wear something presentabLe (yea .. I am normaLLy in office wear and simpLy sports attire for 24/7).

Every wedding brings two peopLe into a new phrase in Life. And it is beLieved that when you coLLect 10 wedding dinner token, you are near to getting married. I wonder how true ..

ALL in aLL, I enjoyed this wedding ocassion. With such good company, pretty women aLL around for the men's eyes, and Lots of Laughter and being part of the Loudest "Yum-Seng" group for the evening, how can one not be happy?

We ended the day with a first-time visit to Marina Barrage. You wouLdnt wanna know that a bunch of 25 year oLd men did jump shots and other siLLy crap in shirt and pants at Marina Barrage, but we sure did.







Fun onLy ends with imagination.

No comments: