Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Good Sunday in the East


Number 7 against Gate 7.


The pLayer turned spectator due to bad overnight diarrheoa.


A waLk back to chiLdhood.


Kindergarten days.


My bLock back in the 80's. (photo courtesy of GuoAnn)


One of the shops aLong BLk 46.



A reaLLy beautifuL parrot at the marketpLace.



For years I have been wanting to re-visit the pLace I spent my chiLdhood at. And it was not untiL today JuLy 19 I had a chance to. With a match organised at Temasek Secondary aLong East Coast Road, that sets it aLL up for me to go back to Bedok South Avenue 3 once again.

With the neighbourhood vacanted due to impending rebuiLding pLans, it is just a matter of time aLL these turns to dust. And I sincereLy thank GuoAnn my good friend for voLunteering to accompany me to somewhere that hoLd a Lot for myseLf.

No comments: