Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Frustration

For this match, I had made necessary adjustments to my work, and weekend as weLL as preparing the necessary equipment to ensure that I do not miss much of it.

I took haLf day off in Lieu, and practicaLLy ended work at 1pm, time when the match kicked off. FortunateLy this time round, the venue is Bowen Secondary, my sister's schooL, which is just in the Hougang vicinity.

With much eagerness and excitment, I even brought the bicycLe to my workpLace so that I wiLL take no more than 10 minutes to reach the pitch. As expected, I arrived at the pLace and the match has just kicked off.

In the end, I had onLy fifteen minutes of pLay. So much so for aLL the efforts and expectations of an enjoyabLe footbaLLing affair.

Sometimes, potentiaL can onLy be reaLised with the necessary tooLs to harness, and unLeash it. I am not a star pLayer, but I dun think fifteen minutes is enough for me to change anything from a match, though won by our team.

NevertheLess, respect has to be given to the one who pLans the team, and aLL I can do is but either try harder, or just expect Less.

No comments: