Monday, September 07, 2009

The Same Shit, The Different Day

When I arrived in the office today, sweating as usuaL, I sat at my workpLace and took a deep breath, Looking at the heaps of paper piLed neatLy the other day to compLete it this week.

CompLete? I gotta be kidding myseLf. If work can be compLeted, you and I ain required in the company. And so, I dug into my work and started my same shit, different day routine.

.. that must be the Monday bLues I suppose. Tomorrow shouLd be better ... SHOULD be. Whats new?

NevertheLess, chiLdren and oLd foLks in the neighbourhood does make my day once a whiLe. I dun hate my job, but Life couLd be better.

So, wats the pLan?

The pLan is, send in a resignation Letter, grab aLL the savings, buy an air ticket to nowhere and dun ever come back. Easy said, what about done Leh? We see how La huh ..

No comments: