Monday, September 27, 2004


FLown By

Before I knew it .. itz onLy a week Left at this stopover where I beLieve has been thoroughLy enjoyabLe for not onLy myseLf but aLso many others around. WeLL, same goes here as it happened in F.R.I.E.N.D.S .. watever began, muz have an ending. There's stiLL some time Left here in Inventory Management, but itz inevitabLe we wud Look forward and itz time to bid goodbye. Im gonna miss of coz our office where I have worked cLoseLy with Sabur, ALvin, ALages, SzeLing and Vanessa, Located in the LifestyLe shop aLong with Yingsen, Wenxiu and of coz Peh Yun aka Ah Boy (sure gonna miss u) .. the VaLue Shop peeps of Raveti, Liping and Jean .. FRIENDz.com shop with Zann and 3 other decentLy nice gaLs .. SASA Pretty Face with another 3 of whom smiLes at me evryday without faiL .. Sweets N Such shop in JacqueLine, Rene and Yueping and Last but not Least Fuzion with Novendi, Sandra, Yanna, Vaneda, Zirong and of coz Cindy. Been a pLeasure ..

No comments: