Wednesday, September 22, 2004


Peacemaker?

Itz not easy being a peacemaker .. u risk getting aLL da bombs aimed at u from both sides and wonder when anything wiLL hit right in ur face. WeLL it happened.

My neighbourhood primary skooLmates of mine and i were pLaying footbaLL wif a group of Indians. Yes, there were at Least 7 other teams in waiting at da basketbaLL court as we were pLaying 5-a-side. Things were pretty fine untiL a cLash between one of my guys and an Indian. The Indian hit him, hard. I went over prevent more damage and in no Longer than 5 seconds, those bLackies outside ran over, and 1 big fucking teddy bear gave a punch right on my chin. Poof! I got knocked down, bLood kept gushing from da deep gash beLow my Lower Lip. I was stunned sitting there whiLe da rest were stiLL at "war". WeLL da meLee din take Long, those fucking bLackies then ran off. ALL, except for 2 beLonging to da same gang but were da better guys. They sent us to da nearest 24-Hour cLinic after much discussion. Damned suay my fren, had a chipped tooth. I was Lucky though, juz a deep gash caused by the interior teeth dat went tru da skin, and da doctor gLued da gash up, no sewing due to technoLogy. Zhangrong, da chipped toother had to pay a visit to da hospitaL though. Guesz da Indians knew they were wrong, they sent another 3 guys back for some negotiation regarding poLice reports and stuff as they dowanna bring da matter further than settLing it in private. I was fine wif it, anyway da $88 medicaL biLL was being offered to be paid for by da Indians. Wonder how much Zhanrong's biLL wiLL come up to, mayB a few hundred? It wiLL cost da Indians some monetary Loss, but at Least they dun get to sit in da ceLL IF we DO make a report. I rest my CASE ..

PS : When war comes, hide or run. Peacemaking ain a wise job.