Friday, September 03, 2004


Itz ALL Good

Cast : My famiLy, 6 in totaL. My parents, 2 younger brothers and 1 LittLe sis.

It was 10pm.

Act 1 (in my room) :
I had juz woken from an hour of nap and was up for dinner. My younger brother had juz gone for a takeaway from da neighbouring MacDonaLd's and he took to his bed when he returned .. weLL I reaLised he had bought onLy 2 set meaLs for 10 bucks is aLL my mother gave him.

Act 2 (in the kitchen) :
There were onLy 2 burgers and da eLder brother took one and my sis the other. It din take Long before da house's overaLL coordinator, Mom, tried to rectify da situation by asking An whoz in bed to have da fries. As da "wise" eLdest brother, I asked my 2nd brother to spLit haLf da burger to An. Of coz, there was siLence from him and I aLways tot he was a seLfish freak. This brother of mine is an individuaL dude who does things but for his own benefits onLy aLL his Life. We were aLL in da kitchen and it took a coupLe of minutes before he caLLed out my Mom to get An out herseLf. I was suprised, and extremeLy pLeased with his gesture, datz him, aLways so hard to express directLy. At Least my brother ain dat bad after aLL, though eventuaLLy An stiLL refused to eat. Anyway my sis and I were da Last in da kitchen, and itz been some time since i Last caught up wif her .. she's pLaying netbaLL now .. datz good news, being an active sportsperson myseLf, I'd hope she exceL in something .. itz a good warm famiLy I have with me .. and Im Luving it ..

Act 3 (the house) :
Lights are off .. Im onLine writing ..

No comments: