Monday, December 06, 2004


Back From Mars

They say Men are from Mars .. Women .. Venus. Which expLains why I've been missing these days. However, I've been away for da good, for itz aLways been fantasy Im Living in. Now dat Im back, tot I wud get u guys a bit of some updates ..

Nov 22 :

A bbq burfday ceLebration for Her twin brothers @ East Coast Park. Fuck .. I took on da roLLer blades for da 1st time .. my beLoved heLd my hand .. and I made her faLL, hard. Bastard. Anyway itz so cooL dat a bbq had onLy 5 souLs and 2 guests .. usuaLLy there'd be 20 over @ any bbq u see ..

Nov 29 :

I got myseLf a job. Not bLown. Itz a reaL job. Im working for Robinson's as a saLes promoter @ Singapore Expo HaLL 4. The Robinson's Christmas viLLage wiLL Last tiL 22 Dec. So u guys visit me whiLe u are free aLritey? Itz so diLemmatic .. I'd Luv to spend more time wif my beLoved .. but for our sake I had to work .. and she's been coming down to fetch me from work at 9.30pm .. every singLe day. So u see how great Luv can be .. itz not about honeymoon =D

So damn hard to pass time at work. Starts out at 1030 .. ends at 9.30pm .. and tru out these few days I've been working, I have come up with da best strategy for speedy reduction of time .. firstLy, at 1030, Look forward to da next break which is 1230 Lunch break. Breaking for an hour is much faster than working for a draggy hour, datz normaL. Back at 1.30pm, Look forward to the next GarfieLd show at 4pm. Itz a great show, no kidding. Nice Christmas songs, nice dancing and cooL dancers. From 4.30pm of coz u juz have to Look forward for dinner at 6.30 and from 7.30pm itz much easier to pass time to 9.30pm whereby itz sayonara and aLoha darLing ~ ..

Dec 1 :

My 2nd month annverisary with my dearest .. we had a simpLe day fiLled with simpLicity and datz wat makes everything so beautifuL. Itz Like yesterday dat we were together, and I cant heLp but juz Let u guys know something .. I LUV HER .. Lots .. Lots .. Lots .. and Lots .. (pardon me).

Dec 4-5 :

Over da weekend, I had been handed an uphiLL task .. to dress in da mascot of LeapFrog, an American educationaL toy brand. Fuk .. I am to be in a buLky space suit and sweat Like a pig for 30min. But itz reLi fun, serious. Inside da suit, u are a super hero, a ceLebrity, a star! U see da kids, they Luv u .. they hug u .. they run to u and shake ur hand. But at the end of da 30min and after taking off da suit, u waLk out and nobody wiLL even recognise u .. u are but juz another saLes promoter out there ..

Datz about aLL . toodLes and take care peeps.

PS to my beLoved sheep : thanks dear, u are da best .. aLways .. and if onLy 1 out of 10 coupLes wiLL have a happy ending, Let us be it ..

No comments: