Friday, December 10, 2004


Emergency?

Sometimes u juz gotta get a bLoody tight sLap to wake up. Datz wat my gf did to me. WeLL, not exactLy da reaL one, but waking me up from Living in 20 years of dreamy state. ReaLised I haven got a cLue about my future or wat Im gonna do untiL She appeared in my Life ..

I have aLways disLiked foLLowing routines, orders or a system in which everyone around me are doing. For some reason, everyone goes tru da SAME oLd shit of going tru skooL, getting a job and working their Lives off to their graves. Dat .. I resent, datz why I din even bother to think, of a future, of everything. Wat I yearn for is juz Lead a simpLe Life of Living contentLy with da one u Luv ..

There are so many things beyond normaL controL. Most of da time, we dun have a choice, simpLy putting head over heart. She has made me see dat da society is not as simpLe as I aLways see, and I muz admit Im juz not prepared to face reaLity. StiLL, Life gotta go on, and I have to get out of my LittLe worLd and face it. ActuaLLy, I juz wish I cud Learn more stuff and be better prepared for da outside so as to buiLd a better tomorrow with her, though I stiLL beLieve in Living in simpLicity and contentment, which She says is attainabLe in da midst of everything, and I beLieve ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Cell+phone+plans+for+kids Laptop at visions Hairy arms women alarm car diagram viper hummers Fluoxetine hplc Freedom car alarms

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »