Friday, December 17, 2004


Expo HaLL 4

Im starting to pick up the joy of my Life .. fuLL of ups and downs but for now itz going up and beautifuLLy. They say u gotta go tru shit first to enjoy Later, and boy am I gLad it was true.

Having been working day in and out @ the Expo Like a zombie, mayB itz unfair dat I came to reaLise to take things more positiveLy a bit Late. Guesz working is aLL about attitude and mentaLity. U can hate everything for aLL u wan, but at da end of da day, u stiLL gotta go tru it. Therefore itz better to take da best out of the worst. SadLy I have onLy a few days Left on tis job .. coz da Robinsons Xmas Fair is ending ..

For da past few days, I spent time Looking at aLL da amazing toys dat I haven reLi been paying attention to at da store. Two weeks, and itz onLy now dat I tink they are fabuLous! I met a coupLe of my schooL peeps working there too .. and we chat a bit about their Lives and mine. WeLL, I sure open up and Learnt quite a bit .. to take things more easy and Look at stuff frm a different dimension. Tru aLL da conversations, there are some vaLuabLe Lessons in which I reLi thank them for sharing, and it sure made me a much happier and better man .. Dear, be proud, coz I am starting to appreciate u more .. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! cost of statins dub body kits for 2002 cavaliers Pastillas anticonceptivas yasmin hosting provider Teens sex parties hosting package cheap web

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »