Saturday, March 19, 2005


China reaL BLack

Today, Friday, was the Last day of skooL for many Year 3's students and it seemed Like I have Lost another batch of frenz. NevertheLess, it was a good day for it was aLso da Last paper my Dear was taking and everything was cooL. After her morning paper, we were supposedLy to visit Expo for the Adidas saLe. There when we were, once we saw the queue we had no second thoughts about turning back, and on our way out, we met Audrey and her Mom, who were there for the saLe as weLL. So off we went, and they, into the queue. SIngaporeans are juz .. Singaporeans, with respect to Aud and Mom.

We went downtown in da Late afternoon for dinner, which ain reLi enjoyabLe coz once again I made Her mad. Thing din take Long to resume normaL and we took a LittLe waLk around Orchard, meeting so many NYPians aLong da way! Anyway, Dear went on to meet up ceLebrating Her fren's burfday in Tampines whiLe I went to ChinabLack (for the first time) with my peeps.

It was onLy when they arrived dat I reaLised this day beLonged to Zhanrong, being his BIG 21. Thus, me being in a diLemma earLier on, had no excuse not to enter the freaking heLL (as Guowei had warned about the hazards of ChinabLack). We went in before ten, and with the sign "Men $18" at the door, I am stiLL hesitating as to whether I shud reLi enter and thankfuLLy it was $12 instead. Up we went, and it wasnt reLi that awesome or wat, juz a simpLe dancefLoor with tabLes and babes.

Wat happened next was unbeLievabLe.

We decided to go out breathe some fresh air and grab a bit across da road @ Burger King's. And when we went back for ChinabLack an hour Later, we had to rejoin the queue and damn, we got stuck outside due to fuLL house. There I was thinking, wat the fish! Paying 12 bucks for a mere sightsee of BLack is reLi dayLight or night time robbery! But who cares .. my Baby caLLed and said She'd be coming down and I was so reLieved She "saved" me from the freaking queue and I Left my peeps .. and Left the cheaterbug pLace .. It has to be the first, and Last for me ..

Tip when going ChinabLack :
If uer going in juz to chiLL out, dun ever come out. If you do, forget about going in again.

In Layman's term, make sure u go earLy and stick ur ass inside unLess u decide to head home.

No comments: