Monday, March 28, 2005


Heard a song over Kenn & Tiff's bLog which I took 30 minutes to write out the Lyrics .. and itz not yet compLeted. Sweet song it is .. wouLd appreciate if anyone can heLp me compLete it :

Baby I Luv u, and I'LL Never Let U Go ..
But if i have to , gaL I tink that U shud know
ALL the Luv We made, can never be erased
And I promise U that U wiLL never be repLaced

I Luv U yes I do
I'LL be with U as Long as U want me to
UntiL the end of time
From the day I met U I knew We'd be together
And now I know I wanna be with U forever
I wanna marry U
And I wanna have kids
Thinking never compare to the feeLing of kisses

I can say Im trueLy happy tiL this day
U make me tink I better Live my Life everyday

There'd never been a doubt in my mind
That I'd Regret Never Have U By My side
But if a day comes that I have to Let u go
I tink there's something I shud probabLy Let U know
.......................................................
.......................................................

I'LL be with u as Long as you want me to .. untiL .. the end .. of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »