Saturday, December 10, 2005

Friday

This was an unusuaLLy unusuaL day five of the week.

Being freed from any Lesson for the day (onLy this week though), I heLped out my UncLe in his food staLL in my own skooL. Damn was it an irony, I have to serve my feLLow skooLmates, and on some ocassions, my feLLow frenz and Lecturers, giving them an earLy Christmas surprise! Was cooL though, but itz tough being a hawker .. itz a damn warzone inside the staLL though it Looks pretty from outside.

The evening was Left for a steamboat burfday ceLebration for our dear Mayie, one of the few remaining skooLmates of my batch.

Tentative meeting time : 7p.m.
ActuaL meeting time : 8p.m.

At ten minutes to seven, Mayie caLLed to inform me of the change coz both she and CaroL are stiLL at home. WeLL, Singaporeans are sure a good bunch of procrastinators. Being such a "patient and nice guy", I'm fine with the time changing. Having an hour or so, I decided to stroLL around Suntec.

On my way down the escaLator of CityLink, I overheard a Lady excLaimed," ehh, I bought u a present.. very expensive Leh!" A short pause came, and was foLLowed by, " because you aLso very expensive mah .. "

I thank God I neither faint nor feLL from the escaLator.

Got to Suntec and into my third home, adidas. It was nice to bump into Meishi, a secondary skooLmate. And spent some bucks buying a heritage shirt at 30% discount, thanks to Fidah, of whom has aLways been so nice.

Went down Marina and met up Mayie, Victor, Terence and CaroL and Kenny. It was the first officiaL time that I hung out wif these peeps and I reLi enjoyed their company. Headed for Orchard to BaLcony @ HMV, where our smaLL-buiLt Victor had to be checked for indentification and that Lifted our day with Laughs at the expense of his embarassment. However the pLace was freaking fuLL, thus we got down to ALLey Bar where Rouge is and met up with some other peeps Like Deborah and Loue. Was gLad to see Loue again, who has bLossomed from a Japanese doLL to a reaLLy feminine Lady. We chiLLed tiLL Late, with company of cigarettes and drinks. Though I was there as a ventiLator, drinking made me feeL much better.

We Left at three. Some of us waLked down to PLaza Sing. And drunk was HS as he had a LittLe too much, and it was not enough for him. He went 7-eLeven to get another two bottLes of e33 where the staff din wanna seLL him and a heated argument took pLace. A drama foLLowed before aLL of us headed home to avoid more troubLe. We spLit up soon.

A great Friday in a personaL perception. At Least not duLL anymore ..

No comments: