Wednesday, December 14, 2005

HandLe With Care

Our human body .. is a fragiLe piece.

WeLL, personaLLy I've suffered from a broken wrist, LittLe wounds and juz yesterday, an internaL injury to the chest. I'd take the doctor's words that he decLared me fine, but at the same time, I fear to sLeep and never wake up again.

The beautifuL game of footbaLL has seen thousands of pLayers pLying their trade in the sport aLL over the worLd, and it is not unusuaL that a dozen each year break their Legs, some eventuaLLy unabLe to even waLk. I remembered Marc Vivien Foe, a pLayer who coLLapsed and died for no reason.

Yesterday evening whiLe pLaying footbaLL, I received a kick at fuLL impact on my chest. Ain angry coz itz part of them game and it was my foLLy that I chose to head the mid air baLL away and thus came the kick. It made me feeL weak, pain, but I thought I shouLd be fine. However bLood came wif my saLiva and a sudden streak of fear came onto me. I dun wanna coLLapse ..

Cong drove me to Tan Tock Seng HospitaL, aLong with his cousin Qunjie, both of whom have been Long time frenz of mine. After registering and paying the seventy bucks, they sent me to do x-rays and some heart test. Everything took us say two hours, and I was decLared to be fine.

Right now, I stiLL feeL the pain and it made me breathe difficuLt. BLood is stiLL present when I pLayed footbaLL again in schooL today, thus I stopped pLaying after feeLing weak.

I am afraid .. I am.

A month back, Kandi asked me if I wouLd invite him to my wedding in the future. He is a drifter, a wanderer. And he may weLL be off to some LaLaLand after compLetion of his degree in a year or two. We had been best of frenz since secondary schooL days, nearing a decade.

WeLL, I wiLL dude. I promised.

And I toLd him I want him to be one of the peopLe to carry my coffin shouLd I one day Leave this worLd. He was sure I won't be the first.

But I reLi am afraid ..

Do take good care of urseLves, and do enjoy Life to itz fuLLest, coz nothing can be more important than Life itseLf.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey xiao long, mayie here!!! Choy la..u wun die one la..i haven die yet so u wun die too..u still must go out with us more often and do more 2pit shit together one!!! U tk care alrite..cheerios to our frenship!!! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. xiao long, u tink we say u're gonna get "cancer" first den u scared ar? dun scared lar... i also haben die, u wont die first de lar... heehee~ well, it's all planned... dis is life... kekeke~ anyway, like wad mayie said, u still haf to accompany us do stupid stuffs together de wor.. hur hur~ *cheerios* -rol