Saturday, December 24, 2005

Work, Booze and SLeepLess Nights - ALL for Christmas

What a week!

Been going out. Been working. Been at gatherings, cLubbing and chaLet. Damn was it eventfuL and I'm Lovin' every moment of the week, the Last days of the year. HeartfeLt thanks to aLL who made my week, especiaLLy Mummy Khing who sponsored the whoLe adidas gathering (hoteL suite, food and Lucky draw prizes), making me feeL so Loved with the morning caLL and breakfast frm DeLifrance. Time did no aLLow sLeep too much, but aLL is cooL ..

Met so many new peopLe. Visited Adidas Novena on Tuesday, and got to know Trendy who happened to have a few Links with me. Wednesday was a speciaL day coz it was on for the Adidas PP annuaL Xmas party. Din expect to be caLLed up to work but it happened that I had to, so unfortunateLy had worked tiL Taka cLoses at haLf past ten with Joanna, who happened to be Jessica's sister (FYI, Jessica is my current PoLy course mate). The worLd is freaking smaLL. I turned up at HoteL Phoenix onLy at some time past 11 and entering the function room was somehow "paiseh" coz there were 40-odd peeps and I din know which tabLe I shouLd join. Ended up on the aLL-gaLs tabLe .. shy know? AngeLa, ShirLene and Metta were there but stiLL shy so moved over to Ting's side coz the tabLe was occupied onLy by her and Nizam, who promoted me as his favourite aLL time PP months back. Saw a new few of whom I heard of Like Shuyu whoz frm NYP too, ShirLey, the twin sisters, some guys from other outLets. Went cLub and then got back to the hoteL at 6a.m for a few hours rest before Mummy Khing woke me up to head for work at Bugis.

WeLL the bottom Line is .. Promo Powers Pte Ltd is a famiLy-oriented company taken care of by Mummy Khing and Im juz proud and happy to be part of it.

Thursday was damn shagged! The irony is that I am working with Jessica (Joanne's sister). Both days with sisters from the same famiLy. OMG! My concLusion, they were both pretty nice gaLs juz Like everyone eLse.

Friday worked at SaLomn Lab with ShirLene. Another shag day with so many freaking customers due to the 60% storewide saLe. No time for dinner, but took some time after work to have a usuaL cheesecake session at CarteL with ShirLene as weLL as Metta and Jansen who are at CityLink adidas that day. Headed to meet the peeps at Downtown East at midnight for a Christmas affair.

Photos to be up soon. For now, enjoy the moment peeps. Merry Christmas!