Sunday, May 14, 2006

Leaving on a JetpLane

As I'm writing these, aLso am waiting for my fLight at Changi Airport TerminaL. FLight wouLd be in an hour's time and for the first time, I feeL totaL independance.

Throught the past few days, time wasnt reLi sufficient on my side. Not even now as I am using the internet service with 3 minutes out of the 15 minutes I am entitLed to use. Anyway, be away for about two weeks so guys, pLease take good care of urseLves.

To Renee and Co., I enjoyed the chaLet even though I have to rush.

To Guo Ann, dude, stay strong. We wiLL stand by you through Life and this I promise you.

To evry other one, cya soon.

TiL then, au revoir.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »