Monday, June 26, 2006

The RIDE

In KuaLa Lumpur's Times Square, there is an internaL theme park. In this theme park there is this ride ..

It spins and then it spins faster and faster, forcing the person beside you to squeeze you to the side. This day, I embarked on this ride for the first time ..

As it spun and with Her into me onto the side, I Laughed .. and Laughed .. and Laughed ..

Was it becoz of Her hair that keep sLapping into my face? Or was it coz I thought She was heavy? I reLi dunnoe. I juz cant stop Laughing!

Damn this ride is good. Come to think of it, itz been ages since I Last Laughed Like that.

And throughout the ride, I was Laughing. My abdomen was strained at the end of it ..

.. and She thought I was crazy.

So, before we went off, we rode on it again. The same thing happened. I cant stop Laughing!


Anyway Happy 21st Burfday to You. Thank you for everything.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u sure this is the hardest u luffed? i'm sure u luffed pretty loudly more than once when u ran into ur bf in the stuttgart hbf.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »