Monday, June 19, 2006



See-saw

Nuff said about my Europe trip .. my finaL destination was Frankfurt and it took me another unforgettabLe experience to reach there. From Stuttgart, I boarded the right train, but aLighted at the wrong city! And so I had to expLore Maine for a coupLe of hours before the next train that came aLong for Frankfurt.

Using the same ticket which was not "right" .. I boarded in hope the ticketing officer wiLL not come to me asking for my ticket. FYI, re-purchase of a train ticket wiLL cost me another 30 euros = SGD 60 .. no way am I gonna pay for that. And so my worst fear came, the ticketing officer appeared in my cabin. If she finds out I wouLD have juz bLoody taLked to her in EngLish and act bLur. And so .. she took the ticket, took a quick gLance, chopped it, and returned to me, stiLL praying hard.

CLose shave.

And so the concLusion, Germans are simpLe-minded, and itz darn true.

Being back in Singapore was a revoLution in a personaL point of view .. I was back to work at adidas, together with a coupLe of other matters to settLe. Seems Like every decision I have to make wiLL mouLd what my Life wouLd become .. but regrets are not part of my Life.

To have done and faLLen, you Learn. To have never done and never faLLen, you regret.

To me, Life is aLL about triaL and errors. I mean, wat have you gotta Lose anyway?

RecentLy, I'm gLad I've the chance to taLk to a few peopLe Like my store manager, EiLeen, and of course SheiLey. It made me Look at many things in a very different perspective and open my teeny mind. I thank them ..

ALso met quite some new peopLe in adidas who brought so much happiness to working, probabLy coz I have to quit in a month for the government caLLup (finaLLy) ..

These days, I've witnessed so many probLematic reLationships. Hearing is bad enough, but to experience it is even worse. Just today, whiLe I was waiting for bus home from Pasir Ris, a Lady was pressured over the phone by her boyfriend for not meeting him up .. and then near my house I saw a coupLe in their Late twenties arguing, and the guy came out with the F-word on her.

Good gracious, do peopLe know how to handLe and maintain heaLthy reLationships not? I may have faiLed once, but I have Learnt so much so that it wouLd be so difficuLt to err again.

Patience is the key.

Anyway in most cases, there wiLL aLways be an exceLLent "giver" and a "taker", depending on who Loves the other more.

So juz Like a see-saw, reLationships can never have a perfect baLance. One side wiLL have to be up and the other, down. It wouLd be nice to see both parties enjoying the ride, but the "giver" wiLL aLways be trying to controL the see-saw to make the "taker" happier and excited.

I wonder .. when wiLL the "taker" do the same?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »