Monday, January 01, 2007

Cant Take My Fingers OffLine

.. and so I thought I wun be onLine as often. But juz cant keep my fingers off the keyboard with such a reLaxed LifestyLe here. Now, I am juz patientLy awaiting for my cash reserve to grow into such that a Laptop wouLd be mine so I do not have to insert NT$10 for every 30 minutes I use the internet.

It wiLL be with my hard-earned money. For once I can caLL something my own ..

Went on a trip to Kaohsiung where the city Life beckons on Saturday. Itz another buzzLing city way different from the Hengchun town. There were more entertainment, shopping and pretty faces .. babes I mean. Anyway they say Taipei has much more offer. WeLL, tiLL I see with my own eyes in February, I keep my fingers crossed.

Be back again some time soon.

No comments: