Saturday, January 06, 2007

Fast N' Furious

Doing things for the first time brings about a tinge of excitment .. and I cant find any pLace better than Taiwan to experience so many.

In a mere two weeks, Life has been Lived fuLL, for me.

Just today, 7 of my campmates and I went on a biking session around the southern and eastern parts of Taiwan. It wasnt reaLLy right to rent without Licence but this ain Singapore ..

And so "vroom-vroom" went the day ..

If you think Sentosa was beautifuL, wait tiL you see the coasts and mountains of Taiwan. Cutting through the famous summer hot spot, Kenting, we arrived facing the Pacific Ocean at the "most southern part of Taiwan". Here, you see a vast bLue sea with a horizon in a distance, the waves bLending with the mountains, forming a LiveLy sight. It was beautifuL, simpLy. Air is fresh in Singapore, yes, but it ain as naturaL as where I am. It is a spLendid pLace for coupLes in my view.

Then we rode to the eastern coast of Taiwan for a coupLe of hours to enjoy the breeze, after which cutting across the isLand to catch the sunset at the west. Six hours of riding here and there, my biking experience is now LeveL 80 at Least, and Taiwan expLoration coverage .. maybe 20% I guess .. south, east and west but aLL done at the bottom of the country ..

Taiwan is a Long stretch of Land and cLassified mainLy in three parts .. Northern, CentraL and Southern. The urban areas Like Taipei is Located in the North and Kaohsiung in CentraL whiLe the Southern consists mainLy of more ruraL towns Like where I am right now, Hengchun. With another 11 months to go, I bet I wiLL compLete my tour within the time frame. But it ain coming cheap .. just today I had oredi spent SGD70 ..

ALright thats aLL for the Geography Lesson .. I dun care if you guys are interested, but I'LL post up my first photos taken here on this day .. soon ..

No comments: