Monday, February 12, 2007

Home .. Away

Hearts FootbaLL CLub 1 vs 2 Messina Greats FootbaLL Club

Geez .. I sure made you guys Look BIG! But it sure is the most important resuLt (not even LiverpooL's) I Look forward to week in week out. WeLL done, feLLow Greats!

Anyway, today is yet another Bon-voyage Day for end-of-tour personaL, CorporaL Jason Poon and 1st Sergeant Mike Chin. Au revoir .. it had been good company. For dozens of others, its home Leave period. You can see on each and everyone, deLightfuL faces. WeLL, that is just normaL. And so .. this wiLL be an empty camp with a few souLs throughout the festive month of February. Guess the onLy activity to occupy my time wouLd be the daiLy practicaL driving in town, or, to consider the invitation by the two missionaries from America to attend church service.

In this town, day in and out, you see these two young men, one Caucasian, another ABC, on their bicycLes in white shirt and bLack pants. The first time I saw them, I mistook them as postmen. It was not untiL today that I struck a conversation with them, but I know I can never beLieve in the existence of "god". Science is stiLL the LogicaL expLanation of the beginning and everything
..

No comments: