Friday, February 09, 2007

T.G.I.F

The officers are gone, time to enjoy a LittLe breather.

As for driving, my coach Loves pranks. For one, there was a new girL in the driving park. Like I was the first day, he taught her from the very first step. As I drove past their car, he winked at me for Buddha knows why.

When I was done with my practice, he came over and asked me to take his car to guide the girL as he had to attend to something. Right .. so trying to be a matchmaker La. So I did. She was so much better than I was on the "first day" .. cant bLame some peopLe for being sLower Learners but gifted right?

Ok thats aLL for a good Friday Like this. A weekend trip up to the Kaohsiung wiLL definiteLy reLieve aLL the stressed points of my aLready shacked-out body. SadLy, I ain abLe to post pictures due to technicaL probLems. May coLours appear someday .. soon.

Btw .. VaLentine's on the way. Cant decide on what to get for Her/Him? Do visit this site Nessa's Heaven uniqueLy brought to you by Vanessa Lum!

Enjoy the weekend, itz about time to reLease firecrackers.

No comments: