Monday, December 29, 2008

The Long Wait



For the first time in 10 years, I do not have to keep siLent when I taLk about the EngLish Premier League.

For the first time in 10 years, Manchester United and CheLsea fans are not opening their mouths jeering at LiverpooL FootbaLL CLub.

For the first time in 10 years, LiverpooL FootbaLL CLub is going into the New Year sitting on top of the tabLe.

And for the first time in 10 years ... I can finaLLy say .. freak you, Man Utd and CheLsea fans. How does it feeL to be beLow?

Success comes with a price, and that is expectations. The EngLish League is a year-Long marathon. HaLfway through, now we await and see if my dear Reds can maintain.

HopefuLLy they can give me a good reason to ceLebrate my birthday in May when the season is over.

No comments: